Are you addicted to a habit or activity, like gambling, gaming, or the internet? Do you rely on substances like alcohol, drugs, coffee, or medication? Are you concerned about your behaviour or that of a family member or friend?


  • You can make an appointment with your general practitioner
  • If you don’t want to go directly to your general practitioner, you can first speak with a Startpunt staff member or Solidez youth worker.
  • Or you can contact IRIS in de Buurt to discuss your situation without a referral. In order to direct you towards other forms of help, a referral from your GP may be required. This depends on the situation.